Image Credit; Axel Ruffini @ Unsplash
Ray looked at the picture. The company logo looked fine. But something was bothering him. His was a construction company. He loved that all the work his men did. They used their hands and the logo fit perfectly. Yet it did not satisfy him. The computer generated hand was not what he wanted. He wanted a human touch. So he sent out an email to his employees to submit a logo and asked their families to participate. The winning family would get a weekend gateway. Yes, he had to start from scratch but this gave him happiness and satisfaction.
Does this picture inspire you to write something?
- You can write a post on your blog and create a pingback to link to the original post.
- Write an original story, poem or a caption.
- There is no limit to words or format but keep it family-friendly.
- If you post a response before next Sunday, I will be able to add it to my roundup post.
- I will do a round-up next Sunday before the next Prompt is posted.
- It is always helpful if you can give your post/story/poem a title.
- There are issues with pingbacks in WordPress these days. So please paste a link of your post in the comments section so that I don’t miss anyone in the roundup post.
Please tag your responses with
Leave a Reply